Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:01 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Contest Corner Challenge #82: Looking Down

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #82: Looking Down

Start Date: Monday, January 10th, 2011.

Entries Due By: Sunday, January 30th, 2011.

Sponsor: Reshade is focused on providing image enhancement software solutions. Based in Baia Mare, Romania, the company helps customers create ultra-high resolution digital image enlargements. The proprietary Reshade technology, built around advanced single image super-resolution methods, is being made accesible online at reshade.com. Check out some examples of their high quality photo enlargement methods here, and give it a try for free here.

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a desktop application license for the Reshade Image Enlarger. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level I Premiere Membership.

Description: Point your camera towards the floor and take a photograph to enter this Contest Corner Challenge. Whether it's a photograph of your feet on the ground, or of a city from the top of a building, as long as your camera is pointed at the ground, you've got yourself an entry.

CCC Guidelines. To read the guidelines, please visit here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Please be sure to read these guidelines carefully before submitting your photograph. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back.
  #2    Top
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #82: Looking Down

I really like this one. Good job, Tim
  #4    Top
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

I'll have to ponder this one for a while...

jessegrossphoto.wordpress.com
  #5    Top
Old January 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Premiere Member

I've got several New Year's resolutions (some of which will likely fade away quickly), but the two I am going to fight to keep are visiting the Corner (and participating) much more as well as entering every Contest Corner!

This is a great one to start with....really get my mind thinking!
  #6    Top
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:36 PM

Hi

Will do my best to enter this one.
  #7    Top
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

What a great idea for the new year!! Love these competitions because they get me thinking and out there taking pictures. Thanks Tim!
  #8    Top
Old January 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM

I think i have a good one we'll see how it goes.
  #9    Top
Old January 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Suspension
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Like ShelgrenPhoto, visiting and participating here more often is one of my resolutions/goals for 2011.

So, gonna think on this and try to come up with something good!

Portfolio
Website
Facebook
Flickr
Blog
Twitter
  #10    Top
Old January 16th, 2011, 04:14 AM

I am posting this photo for the contest......Looking Down
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner