Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old February 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #83: In the Background

These are a few of my past images that could fit as well. I see this theme as something where your eye can be led away, to a subject in the distance.
For example...in this one...the back of the statue could have been blurred to focus on the deteriorating building.

In this shot the bluffs are the subject, and the water leads your eyes to it

This is what I meant about the fence and the subject at the end.

Darn...I cant find the examples I was going to show you, but these are a few. Hope this helps a bit.
Visit me here..Room57
  #22    Top
Old February 17th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Love that last shot!. Thanks that was a big help.
  #23    Top
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:32 PM

Above discussions really helped me to better understand the challenge, tks!
  #24    Top
Old February 18th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
Above discussions really helped me to better understand the challenge, tks!
Glad to hear. Hope you can get an entry in. If you have any questions...ask away.
I better get on it too....I only have this weekend to find a shot for this.
Visit me here..Room57
  #25    Top
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

A couple more days to get your photos in!!
  #26    Top
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Premiere Member

I've got about 3 potential entries for this!!

Oh wait....they are all from shoots about 6 months ago....grrr! Guess I better get to thinking/shooting...not much time left!
  #27    Top
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Ok, I have sent my picture in. Just waiting for the voting now.. Can't wait to see all the entries.
  #28    Top
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:25 AM

oh oh....the shot I got looks like poop....back to the drawing board.
Visit me here..Room57
  #29    Top
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Spicoli, I find it hard to beleive that any picture you took looks like poop.......
  #30    Top
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Got mine in...hope I had the right idea!?
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner