Name for Photography Business? - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Business of Photography

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:37 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Name for Photography Business?

Maybe someone could put these points together in an article for the Corner Resource Center.
  #12    Top
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Altus Dominus Ybodon
Recent Photo: CRF HDR Test
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Maybe someone could put these points together in an article for the Corner Resource Center.
I'll do it. Just give me a few days to get things organized.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
  #13    Top
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Choosing a name for your photography business is in fact hard as it may seem. For me, it doesn't matter if you want to use your name or a different one, as long as it sounds professional. The name you will choose becomes your brand, which people will remember. Therefore, the name of your business should also send the message that you are serious in providing excellent services and you are here to stay.
  #14    Top
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Junior VIP Member

Very true! My name isn't an easy one to spell as my first name alone can be spelled many, many different ways so say searching it out on the internet or in the phone book wouldn't be easy. So for this reason I am thinking of using another "company" name.
  #15    Top
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKuhn View Post
I'll do it. Just give me a few days to get things organized.
Awesome - looking forward to it.
  #16    Top
Old November 16th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Junior VIP Member

Beyond the Lens Photography it is!
Website address below. Just thought I'd update for everyone that I decided to go this route.
  #17    Top
Old November 17th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Altus Dominus Ybodon
Recent Photo: CRF HDR Test
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Awesome! Congratulations as well.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
  #18    Top
Old November 20th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Junior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKuhn View Post
Awesome! Congratulations as well.
Thanks!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Business of Photography