Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Re: Good evening

That actually happend to me too =). I forgot to mention that you have to use the BB code instead of the HTML. sorry =(

"Damn it Jim!! I'm a doctor, not a photographer!"
  #22    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:37 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome to the Corner, Andree! And thanks for becoming a Premiere Member so quickly! If you're still having problems posting, there are some good links in my signature below this post... and if you're still stuck, just send me an email...
  #23    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Connecticut Sparrows

Hi anjin. I use smugmug, flickr, facebook and now here. I'm finding the learning curve here to be a bit steeper than other places. Tonight I'm trying to learn how to easily go from one thread to the next without using the top menu! Thank you for the welcome!
  #24    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Premiere Member

Hi, Wildcat. Thank you for the answers. Sorry I'm so long in responding (work late 3 nights a week). So the CP makes sense at last! Thank you! and yes, I finally figured out how to get images in. Thank you again for the help.
  #25    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Premiere Member

Thank you, Damon!
  #26    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Premiere Member

Thank you, Tim. I am getting the hang of it! Those links help a lot.
  #27    Top
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcatphoto View Post
That actually happend to me too =). I forgot to mention that you have to use the BB code instead of the HTML. sorry =(
Wildcat: oohhh of course. BB means bulletin board. Gee I had forgotten that one from years ago! Thank you!
  #28    Top
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM

No problem at all. Glad you're getting the hang of it =). Now post some photos!!! lol =D

"Damn it Jim!! I'm a doctor, not a photographer!"
  #29    Top
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Andree, another New Englander here. Although I am almost ashamed to say I've never been to Vermont, other than a quick pass through on my way to Quebec. If it's as nice as you say I'm going to have to make it a point to get up there, camera in tow!

John

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
  #30    Top
Old April 20th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Oh Goodness! So sorry Andree. I have been busy with family and come in from time to time this weekend but not a whole lot. If you have any more questions just post them and someone will pop up to help. =)

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions