Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 30th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Tiki Tim's Grill

and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
  #2    Top
Old April 30th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Tiki Tim's Grill

I know your looking for critiques here but I don't have anything, the shots look good to me. I'd like to taste some of the food though Can you go up to the top of that Tiki head?
  #3    Top
Old May 2nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I don't know Manny. It certainly looks like it, with the railing up there.
I was contacted by Tiki Tim on another forum. We'll see if it's really him and if he can answer that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyC View Post
I know your looking for critiques here but I don't have anything, the shots look good to me. I'd like to taste some of the food though Can you go up to the top of that Tiki head?
George Carlin
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I like your second shot best!! I'm not sure where your point of focus is on shot #1, my eye keeps wandering to the painting on the right, wondering what the subject is in it.

Teal
  #5    Top
Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
Premiere Member

Thanks Teal. The poster is an AD for the place the head belongs to. I think it's a nightclub called The Hut. These were taken on a trip to Tucson AZ. earlier this year.
George Carlin
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Urban Scenes