Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Corner Photowalk San Diego June 11th 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharna View Post
I will have to get a hotel somewhere. Any suggestions? My hubby will be joining me...or rather dragged along for this

Thanks Clark. Keep us posted on where we're meeting and if you have any good suggestions for a hotel. 100.00 a nite MAX.
There's the seaworld Super 8
Days Inn on Hotel Circle

[url]http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?aid=336408;label=city-san-diego-yipflVcdfi8%2Ap5JGfxn97AS6798650156;sid=eb357e26d8 fc1efd6d1c2527b7fe6094;city=20015725;hoteltag=10[/ur]

Many were listed here and I know not far from where I am catching the trolley is a roadway inn in La Mesa.
  #12    Top
Old May 11th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Clark, that is a good location for meeting up. Easy acess to all from there. Sharna, you may have to go cross the border to find that rate. Or ride amtrac down, the station is right downtown close to the harbor and gaslamp.
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old May 11th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Wellp, looks like I'm gonna have to mark this down on my calendar!!!!

I'm most definitely in!!!
  #14    Top
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:16 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Oh, I'm SO jealous... I love San Diego. A company I worked for in the late 90's/early 00's had their head office in San Diego... loved the time I spent there. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos!!
  #15    Top
Old May 12th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyC View Post
Wellp, looks like I'm gonna have to mark this down on my calendar!!!!

I'm most definitely in!!!
Yay!!!!!!!

So there's 5+ spouses.

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #16    Top
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Oh, I'm SO jealous... I love San Diego. A company I worked for in the late 90's/early 00's had their head office in San Diego... loved the time I spent there. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos!!
Hey Tim, come on down, we have a real nice air mattress!
  #17    Top
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

And I have a perfectly empty freezer too. buahahahaha!

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #18    Top
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharna View Post
And I have a perfectly empty freezer too. buahahahaha!

Sharna, you are bad...... I get Tim first!
  #19    Top
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I am thinking that 9:00AM would be a good time to meet.

We will be meeting under this sign. It is adjacent to the convention center stop for the trolley directly across from the convention center.
  #20    Top
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I hope you guys have a GREAT time....we're having a blast on the Allentown meetup! We'll be posting photos soon. Enjoy your trip!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks