Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Day 4 and 5: Hanging Out and Heading Home

On Saturday, the weather turned and we looked for indoor things to do. (We had planned on going to Concrete City and Ricketts Glen.) Instead, we went to Roadside America (an indoor model village) and to Rascal's Food and Fun (arcade and playland). Scott bought pizzas to take back to the room and we all gathered in Carl's Royal Suite in the evening to watch the hockey game.

Sunday, after re-scheduling Scott's flight (I overslept), we met everyone at the hotel to say final goodbyes. Carl and I took him to the airport then Carl and I went to the America on Wheels museum and I drove him through Allentown (with one stop for photos). We didn't stay long and it's a good thing.....there was a shooting a few blocks away sometime after we headed back to the airport.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #2    Top
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Day 4 and 5: Hanging Out and Heading Home

Such a sad day. I will get some pics up of this day tonight. Im sooooooo far behind.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

One from the car museum. I havent looked at the folder with these shots yet.
Visit me here..Room57
  #4    Top
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM

Scott had some inner demons to take care of, specially after a night with EXIT 22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIhXPdlrSkQ

dang...I wish there was a way to embed it in this thread.
Visit me here..Room57
  #5    Top
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Such a sad day. I will get some pics up of this day tonight. Im sooooooo far behind.
I'm even more behind! Getting a few up tonight.
  #6    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:12 AM

I loved this faded ol building.

Visit me here..Room57
  #7    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:02 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
I loved this faded ol building.

I had forgotten about Neuweiler Brewery. Glad we happened upon it in our last day drive!
  #8    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Really dug these ol cars.
Visit me here..Room57
  #9    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM

Im just starting to go over the images from this really cool miniature village.

Visit me here..Room57
  #10    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Premiere Member

Nice shots from Roadside America! Well done on the model church.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA