Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#31    Top
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Day 3: Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
This place looks like Spicoli heaven.
Dude, you have no idea. I needed way more time. ......no pun intended.

But they did put Scott behind bars. Hey, thanks for posing bro

Visit me here..Room57
  #32    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Yikes, did we ever let Scott out of there??
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #33    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:49 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Dude, you have no idea. I needed way more time. ......no pun intended.

But they did put Scott behind bars. Hey, thanks for posing bro

Wow this came out great. Love it in B&W.
  #34    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
Yikes, did we ever let Scott out of there??
Hmmm..... didn't YOU take him to the airport???
Aiding and abetting, I believe that is called.
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
Sponsors
  #35    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:12 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Looking forward to seeing more of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepingdragon View Post
One from Graffiti Alley

George Carlin
  #36    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM
Recent Photo: TJ, Spicoli

Here John, a few I have processed:

Who is Bob Dorn?????
  #37    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:05 PM
Premiere Member

Excellent Bob. The first has a great perspective and the shadows are perfect.
Before I forget, Carl, I love the gritty texture of Scotts hands.'

I did get to see death row, but it was at Laurel hill.

George Carlin
  #38    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:52 AM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Dang, I missed those crypts John. hmm.....all the more reason to get back.

I spent some time playing with this one while at the cemetery. I tried to create that scene of the bad monument, crossing paths of the nice momument. meh...I wish I took more shots now.

Visit me here..Room57
  #39    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:10 AM

Going over a few from Graffitti alley. This place would make a great movie shoot.

Visit me here..Room57
  #40    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Premiere Member

My very first HDR(thanks to Scott for sorting me out and to everyone else for standing still ).