Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Re: Hania introducing myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by pith View Post
Hmmm....... Free Range Eggs, how far from the chickens do the eggs typically stray?pith

Pith you'd do well on her farm... You really crack me up !

Welcome, WELCOME ! Hania

Regards,
Gary
  #12    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pith View Post
Hmmm....... Free Range Eggs, how far from the chickens do the eggs typically stray?pith

oh no! more egg yolks!!

Thats one I haven't heard before
  #13    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:19 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Bruce, I can see you're in top form this morning.

Hania, welcome aboard. Lots of smart folks here (ie Canon owners!).
Welcome to the corner Hania looking forward to your post.

Not so sure about "smart" folks and canon, just ask about Sharna's lens problems.
Bill H.
  #14    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hey, One bad apple don't spoil the whole basket!

Just don't point her to my freezer Bill.

Welcome aboard Hania, I'm a canon shooter as well and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Sharna

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #15    Top
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome to the Corner, Hania. You've already met some of our more...eccentric...members. Pith has a wonderful sense of humor--as long as it's warm and sunny in his native state. Sharna, despite threats of permanent "vacations" to her basement refridgerator, is a kind and caring photographer. The others you've already met are talented photographers always willing to provide advice.

Now, a Mac and a Canon...I guess we can forgive and forget.

I'm anxious to see some photos!

flickr Photostream
  #16    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi welcome to the corner...nice to have you on board.
  #17    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjin_nav View Post
Welcome to the Corner, Hania. You've already met some of our more...eccentric...members. Pith has a wonderful sense of humor--as long as it's warm and sunny in his native state. Sharna, despite threats of permanent "vacations" to her basement refridgerator, is a kind and caring photographer. The others you've already met are talented photographers always willing to provide advice.

Now, a Mac and a Canon...I guess we can forgive and forget.

I'm anxious to see some photos!
Ok here we go:

Just a few!
annoying about the dolphins (not as sharp as should be ) but the judge at the Club reckoned they were in captivity!!! GRRRRRRR they were at sea in New Zealand.

had to put the organ pipes at quality1 to get below 1M so hope ok.

OOps, looks like some sensor dust on Hong Kong skyline
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	heron nesting.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	976.4 KB
ID:	84705  Click image for larger version

Name:	hong kong skyline.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	876.9 KB
ID:	84706  Click image for larger version

Name:	juvenile albatros at sea.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	954.2 KB
ID:	84708  Click image for larger version

Name:	NZdolphins3205.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	813.1 KB
ID:	84709  Click image for larger version

Name:	organ pipes reflections 1.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	847.7 KB
ID:	84710  

Sponsors
  #18    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome to the corner!!

Nice to know you found your way here . . .

The natives are fairly tame - some are a bit of a worry but they are mostly the other side of the Atlantic so I'm not too worried , ,

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #19    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital2006 View Post
Hi welcome to the corner...nice to have you on board.
Looking at your gear, I did a double take & thought "I WANT ONE" when I saw your Tamron 28-803 and then I realised I was having a senior moment!!!!

#20    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneof42 View Post
Welcome to the corner!!

Nice to know you found your way here . . .

The natives are fairly tame - some are a bit of a worry but they are mostly the other side of the Atlantic so I'm not too worried , ,

Andy
Looks like a great Forum - thanks for letting me know about it
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions