Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old June 23rd, 2005, 05:12 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Weeds
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
and btw, how'd you come up with such a creative idea..summer weddings?? that would'nt have been an easy idea for you!
  #22    Top
Old June 23rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Orchid beauty
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
That would be to hillarious! I would join in if it wasn't so far away. Don't party to hardy on the bachelor party!

I was hoping to get something for this contest but havent had the nerve to ask anyone. My brother is going to be getting married but they havent given us a date. 8(
Good luck to you Tim!
T

One mans trash is a photographers treasure!
  #23    Top
Old July 5th, 2005, 06:36 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
ah man...I don't think I will be able to do this one. Small town wedding crashing where I live wouldn't be a good idea. I might end up getting chased by a big ole redneck who takes my camera and crashes it on my head.... Plus, I am sure I would stick out like a sore thumb...but I look forward to seeing about 300 entries for Tim to go through when he gets home to us!
  #24    Top
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:36 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Maybe someone needs to show up for pictures of his bachelor party

Canon Digital Rebel T4i
Canon 18-135mm F5-5.6
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6
Gopro 3 white
www.pbase.com/snowphoto
www.facebook.com/msnowphotography
  #25    Top
Old July 6th, 2005, 11:04 AM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by msnow
Maybe someone needs to show up for pictures of his bachelor party
Well, I'm tooooooo far away. Someone closer will have to cover those festivities!!
  #26    Top
Old July 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
I WANNA DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be tooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

My Website
  #27    Top
Old July 15th, 2005, 08:28 AM
hey people, im a very new member to your site here, my name is mark, im 20 yoa and i lcome from Ayr in Scotland. I'm sure it will be a pleasure talking and swapping criticisms with you all.
  #28    Top
Old July 15th, 2005, 12:17 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Well, welcome Mark. Did you post in the New Members area?

My Website
  #29    Top
Old July 27th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Can't see pictures?

Hi,
I'm new to this forum so I apologize ahead of time for my question...how come I don't see any pictures? Do I need to look someplace outside of the forum?
Thanks!
Gina
  #30    Top
Old July 28th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Lomographer
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
When you see a thread entitled "Vote for...", then this generally has the pictures in the thread. These "Contest Corner Challenge..." threads just tell you what the contest is. People send their photos directly to the site, and don't post them in the forums - otherwise they can't enter them.

www.baimaging.com
www.lomohomes.com/duality

NB: If you edit my work, please don't upload it to Imageshack - just attach it to a message, thanks.
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner